Hot German Potato Salad I
A nice German potato salad recipe to try !
* 6 potatoes
* 4 large eggs
* 1 pound bacon
* 1 medium head escarole
* 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
3. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Reserve bacon drippings.
4. Place potatoes in skillet with reserved bacon dripping, fry until heated through. Add escarole, bacon, eggs and vinegar. Cook until escarole becomes wilted and serve warm. The German potato salad is ready to serve...enjoy the salad ! Nice !
Labels: german potato salad